Thank you for your Olive Harvest order. If you have any questions about your order or shipping please see the information below or contact us directly by phone or email. We will respond just as soon as possible.
Shipping: Please note the following about your shipment.....
1. We use FedEx Ground to ship our products.
2. The order usually goes out within 2-3 days of receipt of the order. Actual Shipping time can take up to 7 days in addition to these days, depending on where you are located.
3. When the order is processed through FedEx, you will receive an email from FedEx with the tracking number for your records.
4. If your shipment does not come within 10 days of your order, or you have not received an email from FedEx with your tracking number within 5 days, please call or email to let us know.
5. Orders rarely, but sometimes get damaged in transit. If any of your jars are damaged upon arrival, please call or email to let us know and we will ship you out replacement product.
1. We have happy customers, and if you are not happy we want to do our best to help you be happy again. It's all though you know!
2. We will refund your money for your order if you are not completely satisfied with your order, just call us and tell us the problem you are having.
3. Returns/Disputes must be made within 30 days of receipt of the order.
4. Any opened jars that have been left out of the refrigerator for storage and have gone bad are not refundable. Please make sure you store your opened jars of Olive Harvest tapenade in the refrigerator. To serve, bring to room temperature. Product may congeal in cold temperatures because of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil we use which has a higher fat content (Don't worry it's good fat!)
Have a great day!
The Olive Harvest team